Friday, December 31, 2010

Reflections on the end of 2010

It seems like just last week, I was writing a sappy post for the holidays, and here I go again, writing another one for New Years. Well I'll try and keep the sap factor lower this time. :D

As you all venture out into the not so cold night, I want to wish you all a happy new year and implore you all to get home safe. Not only because I care about all of you and don't want any of you to get hurt, but also if you die, you'll stop reading my blog...

Oh and I'll miss you a ton. Yeah that too :D



All joking aside, please be safe and get home (or at least to someplace where you can lay down and sleep....or not sleep ;) ) and have a great 2011

Here are a list of my resolutions:

1) Write more posts for TILT.

2) Start laddering 1v1s again in Starcraft 2

3) Have fun at work every day (shouldn't be terribly difficult)

4) ??????????????

5) Profit

I'm sure there are more, including the obligatory lose weight, get in better shape, stop eating like a pig, stop punching teenage girls and no more kidnapping and eating the neighbors. I already know all that stuff so you don't even need to bring it up. It all goes without saying...

...And that's what I...well didn't really learn....I guess...wrote today?

Now go out there and have fun!

As was said by one of the great wordsmiths of our generation:

"There's a place I know if you're looking for a show - where they go hardcore and there's glitter on the floor - And they turn me on, when they take it off - when they take it off, everybody take it off"
~Prof. Ke$ha PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment